2013年1月27日星期日

Cheap Fitflop Floretta Material is wh

Wear still don't wear and the irresolute affair is seeing now, oneself literally takes a helmet to coming out also is more better than praying attribute.
"I am dizzy, you so hate me, unexpectedly and like this and evilly curse me, I tell you the eldest brother, my wife absolutely can't wall of, because does she fight together with me!Just fought, , really great, my stem poured the player of the city of a lot of saint areas."I ain't Guo Jing happiness of deliver news for me to say.
"Faced to walk last time time, isn't the Yao that promised to your lane body material, now together, you to take."
"Is true of, thanked you too much, eldest brother!You is where, I arrive right away."He returns to news for me to finish saying, don't wait I to send out news, sand city safe area many a person of red Tong Tong, not only the name is red, the person was also dyed by the red poison of Taoist priest player, is exactly that I ain't Guo Jing's this boy, come back at the same time of still have a female warrior that lifts a chopper, name and'I ain't Guo Jing'about, call'I ain't Huang Rong', is Guo Jing's wife in the game, Guo Jing smiles to say for my introduction:"This is my wife".
Is this a pair person's returning really a couple, the names all take so interestingly,cnn.
"I depend, your boy enough speed of!"I say with smile.
"That BE."I wasn't Guo Jing Hei's Hey to smile, felt deeply about to say after:"I am dizzy, eldest brother you how also red!"
"Depend, Lao Tze killed several hundreds of people, isn't the name ability red!"I say.
"Not the eldest brother Kui is my idol, connect to kill people can kill at a time so many!The younger brother admired to die you, eldest brother."
"Material is where, hurriedly go fetch, eldest brother."I ain't Guo Jing to smile to stretch out to say.
"Come to warehouse, I a deep red dare to take to so more equip on the body!"I talk at the same time, take me ain't Guo Jing to arrive at a sand city warehouse, take out the courageous suit in the warehouse to trade to him.
"Love dying you, eldest brother!"I ain't what Guo Jing smiled happily to say, quickly made change at the same time I just traded to his material, then smiling of beautiful Zi Zi ain't Huang Rong Shuo to me:"See, beautiful not?"
"Is beautiful, hurriedly strip off for me!"I ain't Huang Rong to crueltily say, I be not Guo Jing discommodes into a pole of take off a material, hand over the inside of Huang Rong Shou, I looking at to smile, Guo Jing this boy was that one is henpecked.
"Is dry what?"I ask, I ain't Guo Jing to apply for to trade with me, and put 50,000 precious stone currencies in trading menu.
"How can be white to take the material of eldest brother."Guo Jing says with smile.
"Depend, roll!"I say:"Again so hereafter don't think from I here take a material.Since say to is to send yours, you stay, greatly not hereafter give me a vip card of the whole life free consumption good."
"This is all right, not only is an eldest brother you go to free, your descendant go to I give to don't need list."I ain't what Guo Jing smiled happily to say, his wife also enjoyed and said that the thanks walked sideways eldest brother.She is also only I only the player of , make my eldest brother pour also right.
"How to still use a chopper?You how many classes?"My asking me isn't Huang Rong, she doesn't have wing and, so I don't know her grade.
"46 classes, have already decided to just fight time to drop."I ain't Huang Rong generously of say, pull Guo Jing at the same time, and then wanted to fight in the past, is really ferocious violent in action.
"Just the other people poured to send me a verdict, be is met a gift, always can not let sister-in-law this walked sideways eldest brother white call."I say with smile, at the same time again open a warehouse to take out just get from attackstoning of the brotherses eldest brother penknife 36 decide, send to I ain't Huang Rong, she after declining the along while just thanked to receive.
"Eldest brother, what do you fix to go stem?"I ain't Guo Jing to smile to ask.
"Have no a matter."I say.
"That goes to evil territory 6 F of purgatory and beat terribly hotly to make there."I ain't Guo Jing to say with smile.
"Calculate, I prepared to log out to take a rest, the it is dawn goes home!"I after refusing Guo Jing's proposal see their husband and wife leave behind to Long Zu-the sovereign hair news tells him that I want to descend, after log out to take a rest.

Chapter 293 daddy Nai


After logging out, I saw one eye cellular phone, time has already been getting more at 3:00 A.M..Gao Ying Nan and Cui great two people also logged out, the Cui was great to say with smile:"Small white, has never thought you still pretty violent, unexpectedly and all take notify who defy and then seek you, so the overbearing words dare to also go toward outside put!Hereafter have what good thing, good material, think more brothers to order!"
"Roll yours, isn't what you mixed also very good!"I say with smile and see just although Gao Ying Nan's material compared our still slightly bad, was also the front line in the game to equip, estimate the Cui was great long term with him mix together, also can't very bad.
"Compare to still differ far with you!"Gao Ying Nan says with smile:"I still really have never thought, you this walks sideways violent in action, unexpectedly be really walk sideways violent in action!Is pretty strong you, small white, played a game in those early years you severe, have never thought still so fierce now!"
"Control breath just at 1:00!"I say with smile:"To, great do of what occupation?" Great is a great Cui nickname, we at senior high school time each other of all habitually call°as nickname the other party, for example I am small white, Gao Ying Nan is a Gao and Cui great then Be getting greater, have a little feminization.
"The Taoist priest, the wing Taoist priest of 46 classes, calls the left hand of devil!"The Cui is great to say with smile.
"Is a wet nurse!"I say with smile.
"Being getting wronger is daddy Nai!"Gao Ying Nan says with smile:"Two of you are hungry not hungry?I have a little hungry, simply drinking don't eat at all what things noon time and still all vomited light afterwards,google!"
"I am also getting more hungry!"The Cui is great to say, my belly matches with of have already made several voices be regarded as to dub for great Cui.
"Walk, go out to have a meal!"Gao Ying Nan says to have been already climbed.
"Calculate, all so late, your home has what literally make can order!"I say.
"Is rare you come back once, haven't we drunk well together and walk and walk and walk!"Gao Ying Nan says with smile and pulls me to get up at the same time, the Cui is great to also pull me for him,Facebook.
"So late, there is outside also something to eat?"I ask.We are here just a small county city of north just, a lead basic at 12:00 have no restaurant to open the door.
"Have, ten thousand reach chafing dish city to there and all night do business!"Hence we 3 go out wait along while, just beat to a for-rent car, go toward chafing dish city.The small city exactly isn't that the big city is so prosperous and convenient, a lead basic took a stroll for no one at 12:00, rented a car little wretchedness also, wayside in addition to the lonesome street light reflects street white snow that the side piles up, again have no scenery.
Cloud Ze male two and airplane in three woods after, after hello that shakes hands courtesy mutually, respectively leave an airport, the cent head looks for true Zhi from beautiful.Don't know two personal identities of, is really thinking 2 people the good friends that mutually hands over for several years.
Is three there is already car in airport is waiting him, group in the Chuan island has already been taken up by three woods currently and spread all over whole day with group in the Chuan island this all over the place of sub- business enterprise, certainly is three wood a telephone someone the fart Dian fart Dian of come to connect him;Cloud Ze male is two airport after, also have a car is picking him up, cloud Ze male two is the deluxe detective whom Jing in Tokyo sees hall, come to this small place in island in Okinawa, also got the highest courteous reception naturally.
"Launch all manpowers, seek the woman of photograph right away, she calls true Zhi from beautiful, is a living creature system medicine that comes to Okinawa island to spend a holiday researcher!"Three woods called all inferiorities in cent department in Chuan island group Okinawa island, to many subordinate orders.
"BE!"Being public to promise is a , is about to leave, three woods suddenly call public:"Must find out her by quickest speed, which first find out her, directly rise general manager Bu in cent, the wages lifts three file times, reward cash award 1,000,000!Notice:Not the that day dollar is Reminbi!"Three woods are said with the emphatic tone, because the yen depreciates currently very and severe, but Reminbi is always Related articles:

1 条评论:

  1. With RentalCars you can get cheap rental cars from over 49000 international locations.

    回复删除