2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre then still keep de

Then say:
"I this goes, however I came over here so come over first to tell you 1."
Closed the door to walk to go out, on the road that I am just walking toward kitchen, but saw two maidservants one person carrying a food box.See me, two people's hurriedly saluting is ten thousand blessings, says:
"Master, you are early."
I order, then looking at these two people to ask a way:
"You does this want to go there?"
"The words that return to master, we are to go to and send breakfast for the madams."
Hear this, I freely ask a way:
"Give who send?"
"Send for first daughter-in-law"
I immediately after ask a way again:
"Is other how many madams?"
"Have other a few madams all been already got up, is taking a meal in the dining room now."
I flick to make reference to:
"You go to, thoroughly look after first daughter-in-law, "
"BE!"
Then I walked into dining room to go.
"Is mutually male, you came."The lotus title being having a meal at the right moment sees I come in, hurriedly the station starts to say.
I order to say:
"How did you so early got up?"
The Xiang orchid drew back nearby of chair, let me sit down, simultaneously say with a smile:
"Is a few elder sister early early of got up to do force, I also along with have an early,cheap beats by dre."
Lotus order next person to give me prosperous a bowl of gruel, put for me at in front, then ask a way:
"Is mutually male, you how so early got up, I just sent a person to to you send breakfast in the past, was I frightened that you didn't get up with elder sister."
Is early hungry of I, start to carry a bowl to is a burst of to eat voraciously, the one breath drank the gruels in the bowl to all finish.Let go of the bowl in the hand, I say:
"Your elder sister is pregnant in the body, I make her take a break more, but I some affairs want to do today, so early rise early to come."
Early wait at the maidservant on the side take away my bowl, in a short while again carry for me up, the inside filled a gruel again.The gruel is a best meat rice gruel, the flavor is very fresh beautiful, I a connected to eat a few bowls.
Eat satisfied drink enough, I leaned on a chair up, looking at their several individuals to have a meal.Wait public all finished eating hereafter.My station is started to say:
"Your several individuals goes to Feng Luan and sees there, after waiting she to get up, together go to seeing in the individual hospital of front the glasshouse go, ;Does the inside still have many flowers, winter can deteriorate and disperse in this all flowers, see fresh flowers, is really difficult ability valuable."
The time that arrived glasshouse, state the son is even have already waited at there:
"Master, you came."
I order, then took out that diagram paper from the bosom and looking at glasshouse to deliberate oneself the viewpoint of one night to said out:
"State an uncle, you see this glasshouse if big cold sky ofly still like this have no and interestingly cover up here, we will put brazier in the glasshouse then can keep the temperature of inside, thus cost too Gao.I is think like this, you see, the outside in this glasshouse again is a building shelf, all stand up a big post on each capes of glasshouse ……"
I and state the son is been even to squat down ground up, wears to all through the night draw out last night of house frame diagram, then launch at state the son is in the moment even, pointed at the thing that at present glasshouse explained in detail frame diagram for him.
Was public to come, several individuals saw the shape of glasshouse oddness, several personal Ji the Ji Zha keeping asking of Zha, also often announce own opinion for a while.
I all finally spoke the improvement works of glasshouse to Shen Zi Ping, then stand to start.Sudden I thought of far the Ji crane in the name mansion age, I walk of stayed some silvers for him, but saw this appearance, he not only wanted to those orphans to add the dress of placing the winter, but also needed to be responsible for the meal of 100 several kids, those silvers are perhaps not enough.
"State an uncle, the country villa has one now a little bit bigger of don't hospital?"
State the son is even to think for a while, then says:
"Having is a , but because master your order says that the thing of that individual hospital not and literally moves indiscriminately, so the inside just covered a house, in haven't tidied up."
Once I think, until state the son is even say of is that cave place of don't hospital.All of the houses of that yard is according to I of suggest to construct of, originally be for the sake of in the days to come the apparatuses of Chen Fang's cave of, so the room nature is all very spacious.
I deliberated for a while, then ordered to say:
"State an uncle, you chose a few heartfelt persons from your under charge and let them all arrive country villa, hereafter country villa in of next person and miscellaneous services all if the our wes person kept someone from oozing coming into the country villa, these glasshouses still a secret, can not let the outsider know."
State the son is a little bit even to nod, then says:
"Want to be not I call in those brotherses of outside to country villa all, all of them are young ladies past the old man of the in home, from the bottom of the heart the aspect absolutely has no problem."
My eyebrows a wrinkly, oneself just wanted to be using some own persons and had never thoughted of to state son be even to suggest to seek those people again.That horse light handsome affair, let I as if the bone Geng is in the larynx, really is an original intention not be literally using those outside of guy.
I deliberated for a while, then still keep deciding this affair still keeps putting to say again, hence I ask a way:
"How many individuals does in home have now to are what you take to come overs?"
"There aring more than 50s is all high strong skill in martial arts good hand."
I order and calculate in the heart, 50 much personal really was too little to this country villas, but if the words that make those people come in again, in case of again some Liu light handsome, Li Guang Jun of, I not is look for trouble.
I still keep deciding that temporarily don't make those people enter into country villa, because country villa hereafter is my secret place.
I thought for a while, then said:
"State an uncle, you seek some from the bottom of the heart the aspect absolutely has no problem, and still want the person whom the honesty obeys, let them live to come into the country villa, be responsible for the guard of country villa."
State the son is even to hear me saying this, just the complexion is stiff for a while, then asks a way:
"Master, you whether still at for the sake of the affair of old horse angry?"
Now that Shen Zi Ping spoke, I also wanted to lend machine to untie my own heart knot, province everyone later one more time for getting along with, always the heart contains misunderstanding.I sighed to at a stretch say:
"State an uncle, all of you are rivers the person of well-known number of lake, heel at my nearby unavoidably some grievanceses, so I know, so ain't very angry to Ma Guang Jun, however make me sad BE, you unexpectedly want to try to find solution to assassinate Zhang Ju Ya to be just behind my back, although finally didn't implement, can this affair from beginning to end have been kepting in the dark me, even my bed side person also didn't tell me, this affair made me feel to tremble with fear too much."
Hear I say this, state once the even facial expression of son change, the curved knee kneels at ground up, say:
"Master, all of this affairs are my wrong, although the young lady also knows this affair, but she is afraid that you knew and then can't stay us, so have been deceiving master as well, you didn't say, this affairs all resent me, you never blame a spoilt daughter of a rich family."
I looking at to kneel at Shen Zi Ping on the ground, then say:
"State an uncle, if round identity, what I was subjected to rises you this kneels, but if talk about status of a generation, you are the uncle of Feng Luan, you this does obeisance me to dare to be subjected to, but I was subjected to today, so one-time affairs all from now on didn't lift.But some affairs I still need to say of, first the enemy of Yue, my nature will report, but I don't hope your those people then add for me.Like you get up, let Feng Luan they saw not good."
I handed Shen Zi Ping from the ground after finishing saying, then I lightly say:
"Country villa in use the person's affair, I depended to you, but I don't want to see a Ma Guang Jun so indocile person, because what you defended isn't only only this glasshouse, but is a secret that relates to my own life and family possessions.
State the son is even to bend from the waist to salute to say:
"The old Nu knew that the old Nu definitely has this affair done!"
I order and looking at glasshouse to say:
"You go to and hold firmly time completes these two glasshouses, I go to in see them at stem what."
After stating son keeps on being even, I feel in my own heart divide outside of thrilling, always depressive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论