2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats o much moneyRob ban

The good dinner of son very unwilling to part withly left dining room.
We at waiting of time, pure Yan but is greatly speaking I and her first time meet the process in that day, and consumedly vaunt my poem to do toward the female children is how how of like.I listenned to not from flush red in the face, hurriedly yell to stop pure Yan of confused aggrandize, say:"Yan Yan, the An begs you 10,001,00= stop telling the glorious histories of An, be like the little orchid knows like this of will laugh heartily, be like light snow and Rong Rong in case of worship to want An then the words sung a hymn to make to endow with for them, the An only jumped into an of Pearl River!"
The autumn orchid smiles to say:"I pour the poem of feeling the elder brother to have much of artistic talent, and can't laugh heartily."
The light snow also loudly agrees with and also reads aloud 《snow 》 that am ever her but made since me.I frightenned the mouth that must hurriedly cover a light snow while ascending, good heavens!Little witch can here, in case of she unexpectedly the fascination came, I compose poem on occasion for her a , that how should I do!
Indeed as expected, little witch not my idea anticipates of attach a whispering of my ear small voice:"Elder brother, you dedicated poem to the light snow, the Rong Rong also wanted of!Hum, absolutely forbid SayNO, otherwise I will toss about you don't feel sleepy to feel tonight."
My wry smile writes to talk quietly:"Wench, today even if, good tomorrow?I am really extremely tired today, you show consideration to an elder brother, elder brother tomorrow definitely dedicate poem for Rong Rong!"
Rong Rong this just beams with joy and nods to say:"H'm, that elder brother waits you!"
The pure Yan sees me and the Rong Rong is intimate of appearance, consumedly of a bit not happy, take her that Qiao eye to stare me.I also angry of return to stare her:The smelly wench knows perfectly wells a way, I don't want this brain and also lift what do the affair of poem, miss the elder brother"vomit" because of doing poem?
Thought of to vomit, I not from think of to get along with us very happy Chen Qing Yun on that day, also not know her afterwards and Qin Dynasty China is what's the matter.I hence inquired this affair at will pure Yan and autumn orchid.Two wenches a make reference to Chen Qing Yun to wear a woebegone expression.The pure Yan tells me:Chen Qing Yun hasn't been going home and seem to be by half month and the home once had connection once and let person in the home carry out for her to drop out a procedure, her hasing an important affair temporarily could not continue studies.Her family are also very worried, but beat out of hearing her movements everywhere, even Qin Dynasty China also returns to say one as early as 2 people have already done not contact again before month.
The autumn orchid knits the brows to say:"Pure cloud has been a very rational female kid!This time at China in Qin Dynasty this affair up don't know why will taking a wrong step of the ghost fan resourcefulness.Is alas, you fall in love with a what person not good?But want to fall in love with a big oneself 100% mostly there is the man of Fu."
The pure Yan also says:"Yes, really break my heads all think pure cloud of impassability why will do so!That Qin Dynasty although China returns to calculate handsome, but the ages can living next pure cloud.Besides he in addition to money, have no fantastic place?Don't know that which pure cloud will have a liking for him to order as well!"
Everyone just is regret to give a deep sigh at here, the sudden Rong Rong asks me:"The elder brother of the eldest brother says of Qin Dynasty China is the dynasty China group that isn't a ZJ that owner?"
I nod to say:"Yes!Rong Rong do you know him?"
The Rong Rong pensively says:"Is the elder brother of the eldest brother how to know his?You have no gratitude and grudge?"
I am one Zheng, say:"Qin Dynasty China is the uncle of small cloud!That perfume of mine company he also noted to support of,cheap dr dre beats, just that he gives ownership to hand over small cloud to manage."
The Rong Rong positive color says:"Elder brother hereafter definitely notice never give offense to this person."
Asking of pure Yan surprise:"Rong Rong, is China still peculiar not to become this Qin Dynasty,cheap beats by dre?"
The Rong Rong hard says:"I although incognizant Qin Dynasty China, once heard him there at my grandpa.My grandpa says that ZG has nowadays to is three most ask for don't get of mafia the most outstanding, those are black stone, Qin Dynasty China and Han Ning Dong.The black stone is the little cloud elder sister's father, the little cloud elder sister's uncle according to China that you say Qin Dynasty., How did the little cloud elder sister's relatives all mixed an underworld!"
I a surprised, say:"Is not Qin Dynasty China a businessman?How to become the most outstanding of underworld?"
Rong Rong white my one eye, say:"Elder brother Ben, does the somebody else mix an underworld to still want to report to report toward you?My home not just be the black and white two to all mix?Doesn't China go that Qin Dynasty?"
Pure Yan then the bitterness voice call way:"Oh, pure cloud that wasn't and miserably!All mixed a cake of with underworld, don't know as well now how!"Say her the sudden fantasy says to me:"Did the elder brother close after saying the pure cloud meeting can't be kidnap by Qin Dynasty China?Be like pure cloud big beauty like this, only afraid affirmative meeting drive Qin Dynasty China the underworld like this adjust to teach into sex a slave what!Ouch, pure cloud your life is true bitterness ah!"
I am suddenly and violently cold, annoy immediately that doesn't know as well in the pure Yan is what make into of cerebellum bag up knocked a to record, loudly say:"Yan Yan!What a hideous mess thing are you saying?You say your se things where all saw come, ?Said again, don't you see as well to there are still here two young girls of nonages, you like this export, also wasn't afraid of to lead astray a somebody else?"
Pure Yan's touching is beaten painful head, the small voice whispers to say:"Say and then say, hit persons the head of house why, if somebody else beating is silly, do you give to cure?Your meeting you?Smelly elder brother, know to humiliate your Yan Yan, hum!"
I stared bothersome wench one eye and said:"Hereafter absolutely forbade to say idle talk like this, know?"
The pure Yan was stared one eye by me, frightenned hurriedly to lower the head to talk quietly:"Know."
In a short while small cloud and the guests all came, old Lin that guy an entered villa immediately the fussbudget is big four attackstone my this propertied class to get up, say that the sudden wealth person doesn't know the bitterness of poor people, poor extravagant pole desire.I simultaneously accompany this bothersome ginseng view villa part quarrel with him.It are an unmanned place to arrive the third floors, the old Lin suddenly comes to one to let me almost great anger words:"Old, you keep a mistress in a love nest enough severe of, a hide is severals!"
My spirit put out strength to beat a to record and say on the bottom of old Lin:"Old Lin you does this guy need a spanking?"
Old Lin drive I this is layer after layer of a record dozen the ghost cry wolf Hao to get up and shout loudly:"Finish, finished, bottom affirmative internal bleeding.Ouch, does old your luck dint when become so big,cheap beats?Descend an experienced person like this,do you want to buy human life not to become?"
I smile to say:"Do not warn at 1:00 for you, don't you still know that Ma Wang Ye has three eyes!"
After meal, the old Lin carries steaming hot coffee and takes toothpick to pick teeth, the part Ze Ze connects voice's saying:"Is quite good, quite good.I say how so many best female kids like with old Wen Zhu a cake of, originally is hurtling old this sublimated again of good hand skill come of!Feed old, I can usually come to Ceng rice hereafter of!"
I smile to say:"You come can, rice can also Ceng, however do you think that I am a Fu male of home?I am busy to die, which sometimes does cook a meal every day?Also separate three branches five of do just.You came next time, I made that restaurant in neighborhood send to an outside to sell, very not?"
The old Lin "hum"ed one to say:"What entertain guest of way, capitalist indeed as expected the essence is bad, even none of meal gives to eat, it is thus clear that in normal times is how the Ke engrave other people."
My cachinnation, also lazy must manage this shameless guy, but prepare my affair of military advance real estate to the old Lin, smelt a life time masterpiece a notification.The old Lin listenned to stare big eyes, call a way:"Old indeed as expected is a capitalist!You which come of so much money?Rob bank still ZG did all of all big prizes finish winning?"
The light snow has been being attackstoning to slander my some disaffection to the old Lin, the lovely Du wears a small mouth to say at this time:"Does not my elder brother just rob bank, all of this are what Rong Rong lends to the elder brothers.Hum!"
Old Lin, smell the hero of a life time, Liu Xiao Yan listen to a surprised, can not help all hope young Rong Rong could not say words.Lead good short while old Lin just return to absolute being, attach my ear to say:"Old, you when steep such a best Luo the Li is small rich old woman?Is severe you!"
I listen to behind again clap once the old Lin record and silently say:"Yes, you jealous?Have skill you also steep by yourself a !Hum, be like you this filth guy, hide in brain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论