2012年11月26日星期一

cheap dr dre beats able to deeply and p

Honey, thus open with happy.The whole pangs of coming and goings all smile here in end in smoke.
However, reality be really such,cheap dr dre beats?The dream is just finally a dream,Beats Solo HD.
(Volume 3 is eventually)





Book four start a business chapter 96 to abandon to extremely love
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:04 chapter word numbers:3896


In the morning, man the whole body Be comfortable to deeply and pleasingly wake up, the stretching out of habitual arm embraces each other oneself last night the most intimate lover, lightly say with smile in mouth:"Copy, are you good?"
However come from the affair that my idea anticipates to take place.I think of what at the same time when hugging in my arm is empty.Is a to hugely fear feeling immediately the Chong overflow my chest, not, impossible, shadow last night be not with me ……and the felling is so realistic, so sweet, so natural.
I immediately start to sit body, thus unfamiliar and quite on all sides, on the pure bed sheet in addition to I go to bed of trace almost even the wrinkly plaits all have no 1.I caress cleanness such as new of bed sheet, the eyebrows is wrinkly to be like expensive plateau of cloud general, a way profound gutters spreads all over, the clearly show wears man heavy heart.
"Is impossible!"I make suddenly and like this conclusion, the feeling of last night reality will never be false!The body extremely relaxed felling returns torrent in own body up to now.
At this time, the door is opened, a very and handsome beautiful young girl hands hoping of a plank surprise to wake up of I.She is a such concussion, with the result that completely could not say words, just sob all over to shiver, eyes are urgently flowed out but the tears of cover up, but her still staring at me doesn't put.
"Little orchid?You ……you how here,Artist Series?This is where?"I urgently and urgently ask.
Sobbing of autumn orchid delight, say:"Elder brother, you ……you finally waked up!I ……I was really too happy!Blare ……"
I am a bit helpless, the bitterness says with smile:"Little orchid, you don't cry, I Be getting more collapsed and fainted?However, seem I very good!To, you shadow the elder sister arrive where go to?She last night be not with I is together of?"
The words listenned to me, the Qiao face of autumn orchid became very white while signing, she shivered to say:"Yesterday ……last night?You are to say last night to copy an elder sister and you ……"
Noding of my affirmation says:"H'm, for last night, I and copy together!I know that the shadow didn't abandon me, she just played a joke on me!"
The little autumn orchid is used to make people strangely and almost hobble of the step walk to my before the bed, stare at me to say:"Elder brother, you ……must accept reality!Copying the elder sister is already ……"
I repeatedly shake head and say with smile:"You don't fool me, I didn't say the habit of leave words!To, I give shadow to make a telephone call."
Say I touch a cellular phone, but touched empty, wrinkly the eyebrows thought a short while, I suddenly said:"!The cellular phone early had no!"I again the title ask the orchid in autumn:"Little orchid, your cellular phone at?Lend an elder brother to use."
Somehow or other, after the taste of autumn orchid is unexpectedly thus strange, just stares at to me very long, she slowly takes out her own cellular phone to pass to I.
I nod to send thanks to the orchid in autumn, then masterly stir the number of beating the lover.However the speech system of correspondence company but remind me, stiring the number of dozen is empty number.Can't, this numbers can stir wrong?The shadow knew to will definitely suddenly and violently beat the husband's head, Hey Hey.
However second time, third time, fourth time ……a time stir to tie knot fruits all similar, can not connect.I daze of raise a cellular phone, hoping of doubt autumn orchid.
The autumn orchid peeps out painful matchless shape and suddenly sobs to rush toward my bosom, whimper way:"Elder brother, you come to!Copying the elder sister has already gone to MG, you can not break through her telephone.Elder brother, you are to still have me ……we?Elder sister Yun and pure Yan, I and light snow, all of us are your most close persons, elder brother!"
My brain one is vacillating, one regiment snarled hemp in heart, I wood wood of foolish, finish to know nothing the body of an oneself where, oneself's the stem is some what, should say what.
Didn't once know how long as well, my wood however of the face suddenly present one to hate an idea:Love, what are you exactly?Is that vain vows of eternal love?Is that brief sweet and tie up Mian?Is that sweet talk and deceitful care?Is false!Everything is all false!I and that girl once thought everlasting of romance, so drive easily of destruction.There is no reason, don't take leave, there is no tears, she like this and quietly elapses in my life.
Remember I once said, the love was like Yan fire, moment combustion of beauty is thus of gorgeous and colorful, but it could not stand a realistic consideration, finally can not hold out for long time of bloom.
I and her romance is also thus of superficial, finally drive reality of wave tide blunt ruin?
I admit that Lin Bin is a very outstanding youth, but in addition to family background, I also have which order worse than him?I to your deep feeling, asking myself can be higher than mountain, deeper than sea.However once experienced joys and pains, after life and death of we, became a stranger person like this!
Liu Qing copies!You the since it is so milli- inattentively demolished our loves, so I even if piteously entreat you, and then have a benefit?Can only pity my love, pay the autumnal winds that will soon come thus!
My love include much deep, hate have much deep!The deep love hates it to slice, perfectly right such.
Hate?I must hate my ever the most intimate lover?Hated her to abandon me?Hate her without cause of far walk with others?Didn't hating her leave any reason?
I, how exactly should do?How will my life should walk?I the ideal ever is to hold hands with the person that I love most hoary head, but all of everythings done by me around wore this ideal but launched.At present, the ideal lightly falls through as the lather, will my life be how?
Be abandonned by the love of I, how face to have no loving life?I feel that I is getting more dispirited and discouraged:For the love, I perfectly right have already no longer believed.I want start belonging to I ownly glorious life, even if my life from now on had no her existence, I also brilliant of burn myself!I will own her more beautiful girl of ratio, I will own world's most luxurious villa and yacht.At the same time, I will also tried to to thoroughly forget her in the boundless life and was ever like to once hurt that of mine in the university ages she is similar-although university ages of that she to my injury far and far and not last now of she.
Don't know when, the tears of the autumn orchid soon soaked through my clothes and started dashing about in my chest.I finally wide awake, stretch hand to tap on the fragrant back of the orchid in autumn, but a words of consolation can not speak.
The autumn orchid lifts the Qiao face of hanging the full radiant tears, lightly of claim I:"Elder brother, I begged you, you cried out?Your heart definitely and very the bitterness is very bitter, than the yellow lotus of this most bitter world still bitterness?Cry out and then will be a little more pleasurable of, elder brother!"
My wood however of say:"Little orchid, why do I want to cry?You give a reason that I have to cry to me, good?"
Finish saying, I lightly push away the young girl of bosom and put on to put don't know on the stool which girl buy of brand-new clothes, start to say:"Little orchid, do you know a company's recent circumstance?"
The autumn orchid Zheng Zheng looking at me and be like suddenly incognizant I am general.
I from don't live to lose to smile to say:"Is incognizant I?Little orchid, you this fun not have fun!H'm, if you the words of nothing important affair, we together go a meal sooner or later, then see to the company.I think that we now register should have no what obstructed too greatly?"
The autumn orchid Zheng Zheng says:"Elder brother, our company …… already in the DG City register good ……"
I am one Leng, tiny say with smile:"Very good!You handle affairs true Gao of efficiency, take advantage o the time that I fall asleep did this big deal.What about me, really ashamed."
The autumn orchid shakes head to say:"The elder brother is what the industry and business section of DG City comes in person to carry out for us.We ……all have no a half cent physical strength."
I say with smile:"Good affair!Little orchid, you how always depressed and not talking much?Don't like with elder brother together?Can this be not all right?The elder brother still needs to express appreciation you these days of of have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论